It might be thoughtless and crass. But it also might be the truth.
Proving that there is no such thing as too stupid:
Raleigh, N.C. — A man and woman were severely injured early Monday after scaling a fence surrounding an electrical substation and being shocked by 23,000 volts of electricity, Wake County sheriff’s investigators said.
Why would an electrical substation protect itself with a single strand of wire? Why not ANNOUNCE itself to the world?
“The substation is very, very clearly marked. There are more than 30 signs around the perimeter of the substation – in English and Spanish,” Hughes said. “It’s got an 8-foot-tall fence – the highest foot is barbed wire.”
And the “No Shit” statement of the day month year?
…there is evidence that alcohol was a factor in the case.
HA! I remember MY first beer.
In the wild, the weak get eaten. In America, they breed.