I came across an article some time back describing the habits of Happy People. I also think it applies to Successful People:
1. Happy people rarely… seek approval or validation from others.
2. Happy people rarely…depend on other people, places, or things for happiness.
3. Happy people rarely… play the victim. Rather, they play the victor.
4. Happy people rarely… live in the past, nor worry about the future.
5. Happy people rarely…hold onto grudges.
6. Happy people rarely… live dishonestly.
7. Happy people rarely…accept negative environments.
Could also be titled, “Seven Things Social Justice Warriors Never Do.” 😀
I agree completely with this list – these are the things I try to teach my children, hopefully with success!